Thursday 28 May 2009

Good news!

For the first time in my life I became a home owner! Warren and I are finally settling down. It is a very beautiful old house in a beautiful neighborhood with access to public transportation and the BDI! We are moving in in August, just before the baby comes. Well planned, I would say. Please, come and visit us!

For the second time in my life I considered dropping a course at University. BUT I didn't! Instead, I keep struggling through it and keep telling myself "Remember, six credit hours in just 7 weeks!" (sounds like a weight loss program).

For the third in my life I became an auntie again to a beautiful little girl named Olive. She was born yesterday and is very strong and very cute. Welcome to the world, Olive. I can't wait to get to know you!

Until next time,

Susanne

No comments: